Microscopic Universes (7-10 years old)
What to expect
In Anicka Yi’s exhibition “Metaspore”, even the tiniest, most invisible elements in the world take centre stage in her works. Have you ever wondered what everything around us would look like if our eyes were as powerful as microscopes? Let’s find out together by playing a fun game that will let us look at things from really close up!
via Chiese 2, 20126 Milan
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity
- After 15 minutes from the beginning of the activity, it will no longer be possible to participate
- Children outside the indicated age range will not be able to participate in the activity
- The creative session is free of charge for Family membership card holders and Pirelli employees
- Accompanying adults are required to remain inside the exhibition space for the duration of the creative session, to ensure immediate availability in case of need
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used for different dates or shifts.