Prepare for your visit: please read the information below and follow the rules to protect yourself and other visitors
- Stay at home if you experience flu symptoms or a change in body temperature
- Entry is staggered, in number and frequency, and the exit is in a separate area, however, online booking is not necessary
- Maximum capacity inside Neïl Beloufa’s exhibition: 60 people
- Maximum capacity inside Anselm Kiefer’s installation: 200 people
- Maximum capacity inside Chen Zhen’s exhibition: 200 people
- The locker area is closed. Please bring only small bags to keep with you during the visit
- The Bookshop is open and payment can be made both in contactless mode and by cash
- The Kids Room and Reading Room areas are closed to the public
- Last admission to the shows is at 7.45 PM
- The Bistrot is open till 6 PM.
During your visit, please follow these important rules to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Wear a mask at all times (covering both nose and mouth)
- Keep social distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from other visitors and from museum staff
- If your body temperature is above 37.5°C when measured on the spot, or if you are experiencing flu symptoms, please return home
- Children under the age of 10 must be held by the hand by an accompanying adult
- Families and persons living together may form groups of no more than 4 people
- Sanitise your hands with the alcohol-based solution from the dispensers located inside the gallery spaces
- Follow the direction of the tour, which starts from the Info Point. The exit is from the area of the Anselm Kiefer permanent installation
- Notify museum staff immediately if you feel unwell
- Please download our detailed information materials from pirellihangarbicocca.org by connecting to our free Pirelli HangarBicocca Guest Wi-Fi: discover more about our exhibition guides dedicated to Anselm Kiefer, Chen Zhen and Neïl Beloufa
- Educational workshops are suspended
- Do not eat or drink in communal areas or in the galleries
- Dogs are not allowed to enter the communal areas or galleries
Planning your visit
Temporary opening hours
Pirelli HangarBicocca’s permanent installations and temporary shows are open to the public on Wednesdays, Thurdays and Fridays, from 10.30 AM to 8.30 PM until new provisions. Last admission to the shows is at 7.45 PM.
Pirelli HangarBicocca’s public services and exhibition spaces are accessible to visitors with limited mobility. Ask at the Info Point at the entrance for a wheelchair and/or folding chair to use in the exhibition spaces.
Strollers and prams may be brought into the space, except when special restrictions apply due to the nature of the works on view. A changing table is also available: just ask the Info Point staff to direct you to it.
There is unattended parking along Via Chiese in the vicinity of Pirelli HangarBicocca.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed to enter the communal areas or galleries.
There is a free Wi-Fi network at Pirelli HangarBicocca.
Visitors are kindly requested to avoid any behavior that might damage the works on view or cause annoyance to others. The Pirelli HangarBicocca security staff may intervene in the event of inappropriate behavior.
Please do not touch the works on view, unless told by the Pirelli HangarBicocca staff that you may do so.
The works on view at Pirelli HangarBicocca are constantly monitored by our staff, who are on hand to provide visitors with any assistance they may need.
Please do not talk on your phone inside the exhibition areas.
Please remember that smoking is not allowed inside the building; this includes vaping (electronic cigarettes).
Food and drink
Food and beverages may not be consumed inside the exhibition areas unless otherwise indicated.
Photos and videos
Photos and/or videos of the Pirelli HangarBicocca space and the works on view may be taken, when not otherwise indicated, for personal, non-commercial use only, following the guidelines laid out in our official policy. Visitors are invited to review these rules and contact the foundation if they have any special requests.
The locker area is closed. Please bring only small bags to keep with you during the visit.
In case of bad weather conditions, we invite you to use the plastic envelopes available in our lobby and to keep your umbrella with you.
Iuta Bistrot is open to the public on Tuesdays, from 11 AM to 3 PM; on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, from 10.30 AM to 6 PM; on Saturdays and Sundays, from 11 AM to 4 PM, until new provisions.
The Bookshop allows visitors to purchase Pirelli HangarBicocca publications, limited editions by the featured artists, and branded merchandise, as well as monographs, essays, and art catalogues.
To play an active role in the life of Pirelli HangarBicocca, get special access to targeted activities, events, and exhibitions, and receive special discounts, visitors are invited to join our Membership program: pirellihangarbicocca.org/en/membership/.